Representative client work has included:
Jones Lang LaSalle where a value proposition and strategy for their sustainability energy initiatives was developed and he helped develop new software applications, including web video and on-line 3-D commercial real estate marketing.
GEMSA Loan Services where a business process outsourcing model for “green assessments” was developed as well as a cross-sell program for GE Healthcare designed to coordinate multiple vendors to hospitals and senior living facilities.
Through a JV with NPI, Inc., Branson Powers also provided marketing strategy, business development, and product development services forclients such as GE Healthcare Financial Services, Imation, Wells Fargo, Wells Fargo Insurance, CIBC and Ecolab.
Gunnar also advised on, designed, implemented and produced social marketing programs through blogging and web based video and social media platforms for clients such asJackson Healthcare, Jones Lang LaSalle, Navigant Partners and LaSalle Investment Management.
Services offered include:
- Market and customer needs assessments
- Marketing strategy workshops
- Qualitative customer research
- Brainstorming facilitation and guided ideation
- Speaking on Innovation
- Prototype concept design
- Pilot design and validation
- Change management and project implementation
- Summit Roundtables
- Internet Video Production
- Social Media Strategy & Execution